our baby

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

0 Collagen drink? Should I?

okei...I'm in dilemma. serious!
Just tough to buy a collagen drink...why?? because i'm nearly 24 years old..trolololo~
Yes, I'm serious..I'm scared I look older than my age..
.
So after had some several survey...I start to fall in love with one product..
which is more cheeper..look nice..and have good feedback from user.
But unfortunetly..found that one of the batch from this product have contaminated. <-- from ministry of health
So all user from that batch are strictly advice to stop drink this collagen.
.
.
Ermm did any batch effected?
As a QA Engineer I think the supplier must have a big concern to cantain this issue...
I don't think they will easly proceed without taking any cantainment action.
Especially the product from cantaminated batch can cause cancer or some people can have serious illness!
Ahhhhh stop talking as QA Engineer....boooo~
.
So...any idea..?
should go on or find another product?
grrr~ help!

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Digg
Facebook
Yahoo
Feed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...